Thursday, July 28, 2011

SF July Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I’m here to share my take on this month’s sketch challenge, and just so you remember… here is the sketch:
And here is my layout:
I’ve always heard that making a visual “triangle” in your layout will make your eye move around the layout much easier.  If you look, I have made a visual triangle from the yellow… (the yellow star on the top, to the yellow photo mat on the bottom left, to the big yellow letter on the patterned paper on the bottom right).  I have also used the Candi embellishments and the dew drops to create other triangles.
Here are a few close-ups of my layout:
I hope this has inspired you to create your own layout from this sketch!  We sure look forward to seeing your version, so please email it to us!  Don't forget to stop by the Scrapping Frenzy blog to check out all the other Design Team members projects for July!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Scrapping Frenzy supplies:
  • The Paper Studio – Alex’s Alphabet
  • Cats Eye Chalk – Chestnut Roan
  • Yellow Cardstock
  • White Cardstock
  • Sticky Thumb adhesive
  • Glue Dots
  • Dew Drops by The Robin’s Nest
  • Candi Embellishments by CraftWorks
  • Ribbon/Fiber
Other supplies:
  • Poppy Retro Lace Cardstock by KI Memories
  • Notebook Border Punch by EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment